Friday, December 02, 2005



Why this blog?

Bill O'Reilly first brought my attention to the War On Christmas (WOC) and I immediately recognized it as a tragic situation of truly epic strawman proportions! I vaguely remembered some wingnuts expounding on the secularization of our nation in 2004, but didn't pay much attention. This year, Bill's recycled... er... new rantings brought the issue to the fore! Well, that and Jesus' General and this article on Salon.com! Interestingly, The John Birch Society, which started the whole WOC in 1959 doesn't even mention the issue on their website today.

I decided to start this blog to catalogue the truly zany antics of those who think they are morally superior and their opponents. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to contact me with leads at Xmas War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter